ZeroDraft has assessed hundreds of institutional facilities such as K-12 school districts, colleges, government buildings, libraries, town offices, police headquarters, and highway department facilities. These public facilities are under high scrutiny for their performance with tax payer monies. With cutbacks in funding, energy savings projects can show a return on investment, making it a wise choice for implementation.
Professionalism is key with these types of facilities. ZeroDraft personnel are always prompt, courteous, and flexible with requests of demanding occupants. In school districts, we appreciate the sensitivity of keeping our children safe and not disrupting classroom learning. We have found that no two buildings are alike, even when the plans say they are identical. When it comes to accommodating special requests, ZeroDraft delivers the professionalism, expertise, and energy savings you should expect.
Energy Upgrade Benefits Include:
- Lower utility bills and operating costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- More efficient and healthier work environment
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs
- Increased equipment reliability and reduced downtime
- More comfortable employees, teachers, students, and visitors