Turnkey Project Management
There are many moving parts when you make energy efficient improvements within your building, it can become overwhelming and confusing to keep track of individual projects. ZeroDraft’s Turnkey Project Management allows us to manage all of your needs and create solutions that provide you with peace of mind.
From diagnosis and recommendations to implementation and completion, ZeroDraft manages your interests and keeps you on time and within budget! We even help you identify the financing options, programs and plans that will make your improvements financially possible. ZeroDraft will oversee all aspects of your project and create a comprehensive plan to keep things running smoothly and deliver outstanding benefits to your building and everyone in it. Call ZeroDraft, the Building Energy Specialists today to discover the many ways we can help cut costs and increase your energy efficiency.
- Air Sealing, Insulation and Weatherization
- Windows and Door Replacement
- Building Ventilation Analysis, Balancing and Correction
- Lighting Solutions
- Water Management
- Energy Assessments, Analysis and Education
How it Works (Simply):
- Contact us to discuss your needs
- We examine and make recommendations
- ZeroDraft helps you identify financing plans, rebates, programs etc.
- You decide the best way to proceed and we create a plan of action
- We assemble a team or work with your team to implement the plan
- ZeroDraft oversees all elements of the improvements as Project Manager
- You have only one company to communicate with
- We ensure proper installation, service and products
- ZeroDraft completes the project in time and on budget for you
- Your building is more efficient, cost-effective and comfortable
Energy Star Programs and NYSERDA Incentives:
* RIGHT NOW!!! $74 Million In FREE money to businesses and organizations through NYSERDA
New York State is now giving away $74 million in free money to businesses and organizations to fund the implementation of energy conservation projects. The funds will be used to cover measures including energy efficiency, renewable energy and clean fleet projects. Eligible participants to receive this grant money including: municipal governments, public K-12 schools, public universities or colleges, hospitals, and not-for-profits.
This Project Implementation for State Energy Program is made available as part of NYSERDA’s administration of the State Energy Program (SEP) funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). NYSERDA is The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority.
Applicants have the opportunity to submit multiple proposals for each project type. For Energy Efficiency Projects and Renewable Energy Projects, an organization may request up to 100% of the cost of the project. For Clean Fleet Projects that request funding to purchase eligible vehicles, an organization may request up to 75% of the incremental purchase cost. “The impact of the program can be significant for an organization. Energy savings, lowering consumption and finding a better way to operate also helps the entire community and state as well,” says Matt Mageean, owner of ZeroDraft of Central New York. Organizations with buildings both large and small may be eligible for the free stimulus money.
In addition to this $74 million, there is also a NYSERDA program offering another $5 million to eligible organizations to receive a Full Energy Audit through an energy conservation study. Though not necessary, the assessment and quote can then be included in the application process for the $74 million to implement the project. “This funding helps organizations locate and study areas where efficiencies will create significant energy savings in the shortest amount of time,” says Mageean. Applicant may apply for funding up to the lesser of $30,000, or 100% of the cost of the study, or 25% of the annual energy cost of their studied buildings including electricity, heating fuel or vehicle fleets.