Heating, AC, Hot Water
According to the DOE and EPA, as much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Making smart decisions on your home's heating and air conditioning systems can have a huge effect on your utility bills and your comfort.
Zerodraft can help you choose the right heating and cooling equipment by making sure your equipment is properly sized and installed, so you get the performance, comfort, and efficiency you deserve. Zerodraft offers a selection of the best quality heating and air conditioning systems for customers whose homes do or do not have duct-work.
- Installation and service of the full line of superior quality Goodman and Bryant residential furnaces
- Varied efficiency levels up to 97%
- Lower energy bills with a high-efficiency ENERGY STAR® furnace
Air-conditioning Central Air
- Installation and service of the full line of superior quality Goodman and Bryant central air conditioners
- Keep your home cool during the summer months with a high-efficiency Energy Star® central air system
Ductless Mini-Split System
- With central air you must cool an entire home when only one room may need cooling. Ductless mini-splits cool only the areas you want and not the areas you don’t.
- Retrofitting a home requires cutting holes in walls, floors, ceilings or decreasing closet space with ducts. Ductless mini-splits require just a 3 or 4” diameter hole in the outside wall, meaning less mess and better home aesthetics.
Tankless On Demand Hot Water Heaters
A tankless water heater occupies approximately 90% less space than a tank-type water heater and offers an unlimited amount of hot water supply with efficiency levels up to 97%.
Traditional Water Heaters
We install gas and propane water heaters and service gas, propane and electric water heaters.
Installation and service of full line of Superior Quality Triangle Tube and Laars Boilers. Efficiency levels up to 95%. Factory trained technicians. Lower energy bills with a high efficiency energy star boiler.
Zerodraft recommends regular preventative maintenance to quickly locate potential problems before they start. Maintenance also reduces energy consumption by making sure your system operates at peak performance. Family health issues such as allergies, respiratory and skin issues can be helped with the right HVAC system. Zerodraft also takes great pride in providing customers with the highest indoor air quality with our products and offers Performance Tune-Up Agreements to maintain your high-efficiency systems year-after-year.
Steps to increase efficiency of your heating and cooling system:
- Change your air filter every 1-3 months
- Tune your HVAC equipment yearly
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Install ENERGY STAR® qualified heating and cooling equipment